Trusted by thought leaders
Increasingly recognised as innovating fast, delivering on an ambitious roadmap, and having a real impact on our customers.
"a mid-market “Swiss Army knife” of a platform"
- "elegantly solves a multitude of problems for employee-focused organisations and supports individuals to learn in the context of their career"
- "highly configurable and easy to administrate"
- "a future-proof employee engagement and learning platform that can scale up with you as your people and organisation grow"
"The best system for mid-market"
- "UI / UX is very agile and modern"
- "Functionality within the learning environment and administration side is top notch"
- "Learn Amp scores higher than the majority of other vendors for skills"
- "When they say it's on their roadmap, they actually deliver"
To read the full 55-page report on Craigs Top 10 Learning Systems for 2022, download below.
"Truly a super learning platform!"
- "Incorporates the best of many LMS, LXP and social learning systems you’ll find on the market"
- "I’m a fan of simplicity and ease of use, and Learn Amp does not sacrifice this for its many features"
- "Learn Amp have really thought about how their platform can assist in changing how an organisation learns and performs."
"Learn Amp has done a great job of assembling key parts of the ecosystem with LXP, LMS, Social features and Performance"
- "A thoughtfully designed solution for both internal and extended enterprise"
- "Make it possible for organisations to engage multiple audiences through learning journeys"
- "It excels with its ability to delegate administration"
- "Learn has both push and pull aspects of learning - push, compliance and organisational training and pull, intuitive ways learners can bring content in themselves."
5-star rated and 9.8 ratings across multiple categories
- "We’ve doubled knowledge retention from our onboarding program!"
- "Huge positive impact on time-saving efficiencies and engagement"
- "Essential for new people in the company. Very interactive and intuitive."